Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy 8 months!!!


Today Reese is 8 months old exactly! She is getting so big, she is crawling faster everyday. Mostly she crawls on her hands and feet, I think cause it's faster. She loves to be held and follows us all over the house from room to room. If she catches us she pulls up on our pants and gets upset if we try to keep going. She sucks her thumb, just like big sis, and doesn't have a single tooth! That's really surprising to me since Abby had 2 at 5 months old. She doesn't have any favorite toys yet, but like toys and really like to nap...like all day. Some days it seems that I really don't get to see her at all! She is super tall, growing out her 12 month pjs already. Thanks God for dresses! I think she weighs about 20 lbs and wears a size 4 diaper already....same size Abby wears too! Wow, how different they are and how creative God is. He never ceases to amaze me. I thank Him daily for my two special girls and pray that they grow up to love Him and know Him.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Wow - Sista is getting to be such a big girl and I just know she is going to be walking in the next two months - and WHERE arer those teeth? I know they are on their way for sure - It is such a joy to watch both of your girls grow and for Annie to get to grow with them!!! We love you -
HAPPY 8 MONTHS BABY SISTA!

Jennisa said...

YEA! I finally found you here! Email me at jennisajoy@juno.com and then we can chat more.

ginger said...

oh,i just LOVE this picture of her! she is so sweet and pretty and cute!