Wednesday, May 23, 2007

From the Lips of Children...

Psalm 8:2 says "From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger." When Abby was an infant, I loved this verse because she would babble and giggle at night in her crib. I loved to listen to her and imagine her talking and praising God in her own language. Tonight we were playing with a laundry basket and she and Reese were in it and she wanted me to get in too. I told her I was too big to get in and she said "no you not big, daddy's big. You little, come on get in." I thought it was hilarious. Every new thing she says, I just love.

post signature

1 comment:

Dena said...

That's fun! You can totally fit in and Kane will push y'all all around the house! Isn't it fun when our kids love us sooo much they want us to be their "priends" too!