Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy 9 months!

Reese is now officially 9 months old! She is walking with assistance and eating lots of finger foods. She has grown attatched to her hippo and holds on to her dress or pj's like a blankie when she's sucking her thumb. She babbles mamamama and dadadada. She loves to play with her sister and they laugh and squeal. I know they will be such good friends when they are older. She's wearing 12 month size clothes and has outgrown her infant seat. She cries when I put her in it, but I haven't gotten around to ordering her a big one yet. She loves to sleep, as you can see here. She uses her bumpers like pillows and I often find her laying on them. She is crawling faster everyday but hasn't gotten into much trouble. She doesn't get too far because if she's crawling around, she usually stops to play with a basket of toys. She loves to be held but also loves to crawl around, and sometimes she can't make up her mind and want to go back and forth multiple times. She gets up around 9, unless Abby wakes her up to play, and bedtime is at 7:30. She takes two long naps during the day. She is a great baby, and make me want lots more! She's the baby everyone volunteers to babysit. What a joy and blessing from God.

post signature

2 comments:

Jennisa said...

I would say she's a joy with her long nights and long naps! Maybe Liv will start sleeping more during the day with all her new activity!

Dena said...

WOW! Where is the time going! She IS the baby that makes you want LOTS!!!! I know I top the list of "pick me" volunteers!!!
Happy 9 months sweet baby Reeser!