Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

What a wonderful day we had! We went to church, of course, with Miss Dena and Annie. Then we went to eat, of course, at Logan's. We usually go to Atlanta Bread on Sundays, so that was a nice change. There was a wait so we hung out outside and ate some peanuts for a while. The girls, Reese especially, were restless so I let them play in my car. It's a Suburban and Abby feels that it is her own private jungle gym. At lunch we were surprised that Reese could eat big yeast rolls, loved them. Actully she sucked on them, but it kept her busy so who cared! Next the girls and Kane went home and I went to a movie by myself; there was no one to go with, so I went by myself. I couldn't bear to go home to the mess (I have a strict no cleaning policy on Sundays.) We had Bible study as usual and then Kane and I watched a movie, actually I listened to the movie while smocking. What a perfect day! I am so blessed to have healthy beautiful girls...I love girls.




post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

What a fun wonderful day! It is such a joy and blessing to get to celebrate all of these holidays and milestones together! God knew what he was doing when he made us mothers together - I am not sure I would make it without YOU!!!!

I love you - Happy Happy Mother's DAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture of you and Reese. I am glad you had a great day!

Lindsay