Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I did it!





I have been working on a sticker chart to learn to stay in bed at night. I get 1 sticker on my chart each morning if I stayed in bed the night before. When I get 3, I get a trip to the pet store. That is my favorite activity. I finally did it, after a week! Third night was even my first night in my big girl bed!!! Yay for me! (Between you and me, mommy suspects I got out even if I didn't come out of my room because I had an extra blanket this morning...shhhhh!) The pet store was awesome! I hadn't been in at least a month and this time I loved the crabs and the crickets (aka froggie dinner). I really enjoyed showing everything to Reese this time too.

post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I want to come with you next time! 3 stickers is great! Maybe Mommy will try that - hahahaha - like I even go into my room!
kisses

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Mary & Jack say "Way to go, Abby!" They love their beds now, but it did take some time. They also want to go to the petstore with you next time....