Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's time for a pool, I think!


Yesterday, we were playing out side and, after I watered my ferns, I let Abby play with the water hose. She was soaked, so I took off her dress. She tried to take her pull up off too. I said no but she insisted so I told her she could wear a swim diaper. I went to get one and I came back to find her fully naked and playing in the yard! And no, it is not fenced in. Hehehe. We pulled the baby tub out of the garage...it was the best I could do. She had a blast...maybe I will go get that pool this week!

post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

HAHAHAHA~ Yeah I can't wait to come over and play in the pool!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

oopps. I accidently deleted my comment!Super Cute picture..its the best when they are content with the simplest things!It reminds us to do likewise!

Jennisa said...

So funny...she's naked in her baby tub? Okay...way too funny!