Friday, May 4, 2007

I've been tagged

Okay - I have been tagged by Jenissa for a little memeHere are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

I'm going to cheat for 2 reasons...the first is that I need to pack and be out the door for my beach weekend in 15 min...Hahaha. The second is everyone I know who blogs has already been tagged. I'm new to this. Here goes...

1. I am messy, seriously messy. My house is disaster area, clean but messy. I can't stand funk, so I have a maid.
2. When I was in college I laughed at my housemate Amy because she had a WWJD bracelet. Now I am Totally in love with Him.
3. I am addicted to buying my girls really expensive clothes, but mine come from target or old navy.
4. I have an addiction to superhero shows/movies.
5. I savor coca-cola in my mouth as if it were crack. I apparently, saying Ahhh after I swig it. Abby pointed that out to me one day when I didn't do it for some reason. She said "Mommy, you didn't say Ahhhh!"
6. I love hiphop and rap music...I love to dance to it by myself or when I'm driving.
7. My husband and I call each other doodiehead, affectionately. And we actually LOVE being married. It is the greatest thing since Jesus birth...and coca-cola!

post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

Hahahahaha- Those are all TRUE statements! And ALL reasons why you are the best friend ever!
Plus you and Kane are doodieheads!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

The first step is admitting you have an addiction......Ha!

Would NEVER have guessed you were messy given your impeccably dressed family.

Blessings to you!