Friday, May 11, 2007

Playgroup at Wanamaker

We went to Wanamaker today with the Kabines and the Jeffcoats. It was a beautiful day and such a fun park. I'm glad we went before school's out because it was still really crazy. Abby was too fast and everywhere to get a picture of her playing, before my batteries died, but here is a cute one of Reese playing with the rocks...what a great mom I am I know. I probably wouldn't normally let her but she doesn't put stuff in her mouth like most babies, so it worked out fine. Next weeks activities include a stroller workout with Lindsay and Mom's night out on Saturday! I LOVE my mommy group...how else could a mom survive? Ecclesiates 4:9,10 says "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: 10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"

post signature

3 comments:

Annie said...

I so sad I couldn't come today - but i am sooo glad you had such fun! We will have to play this weekend!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena said...

Ooppss - Annie's comment came up TWICE!
I know - HOW much do we love our mommies!!!

Did I sink in the rankings???