1. I smocked 2 dresses!
2. I learned that most of my sisters friends are Christians...how great is that!
3. I layed out in the sun...no chasing of kids at all!
4. I went dancing in a club...I still got it! Hehehe
5. I slept til after 9 both days.
6. I took my time getting ready.
7. I didn't have to clean up after anyone...even me. Ashley's friends are neat freaks...
8. My phone didn't ring at all, it was dead. Maybe that was God's plan...
9. I had a phenomenal quiet time. I think He speaks louder at the beach.
10. I walked on the beach, listening to praise music. How beutiful is God's creation? I was amazed at every sight, touch and smell. Everything smelled good all weekend actually! No diapers, or diaper pails.
11. Yummy food, I went to 2 new restaurants. and we cooked at the house for her shower...well, they cooked. I just ate.
12. Undying energy, a family and house really do wipe you out. That's something to look forward to, when they can bathe and care for themselves etc. I do enjoy it now...just so very tired.
13. Quality time with Ashley, we used to be roommates and sorority sisters in college. I miss her.