Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I LOVE Being a Mommy
1. Watching them sleep
2. Bows and Clothes, and all things tiny
3. Hugs and Kisses
4. Their own unique smell, I love to sniff them
5. The fun things they say: At work daddy "gets spiders," Abby likes to wear her "sip sops"
6. Watching all the firsts: steps, words, crawling, bike riding
7. Taking pictures of them
8. Reading to them
9. Having someone who loves me unconditionally, all the time
10. Having an instant topic of conversation with almost anyone I meet
11. Having a reason to slow down and enjoy the little things in life
12. Always having something to thank God for, without having to brainstorm about it
13. Teaching them about the Jesus who loves them, more than we'll ever know

post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

What a great list! I LOVE a Thursday Thirteen!

Jennisa said...

That IS a great list! It's great being a mommy!