Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things I love about my Hubby

1. He loves Jesus. I am so impressed that he does his quiet time everyday, even if he leaves at 3am to go fishing he gets up 15 minutes early to meet with the Lord. I wish I could say that.
2. He is a great daddy. He laughs and plays and tickles and bathes and reads...he's awesome.
3. He is polite, he holds doors and waits for me when we leave movies.
4. He likes to go to the movies...I LOVE movies and for the most part we like the same movies.
5. He is honest, something that I'm thankful I never have to worry about.
6. He is not tight with money, sometimes cautious, but would never tell me straight out that I could not have something I want. He might hint, so I come to my senses, but is never rude about it. Never complains if I buys lots of clothes for the girls...and he like them to have the good stuff.
7. He is funny, I never had a sense of humor before I met him, its rubbed off on me a little.
8. We never run out of things to talk about, he is a true talker. We've been together since senior year of high school (1996) and he's still talking my ear off.
9. He is a big, strong guy, I always feel safe when I am with him. He watches over me and is defensive of me if someone hurts my feelings or wrongs me.
10. He is thorough, he likes things to be done right. He researches purchases, centers pictures with a measuring tape and level, polishes his toys (boat, guns etc) every time he uses them.
11. Asks my opinion about almost everything...and values it.
12. Takes a stand when necessary. He stands his ground firm and leads our household with admirable authority. He is not a people pleaser.
13. He loves me.

post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

You are SOOO blessed! He is the best and a pretty awesome friend to have around too!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

What beautiful things to say about your husband! A happy marriage is heaven on earth.

ginger said...

awe. yep, no one could ever say you are wrong about those things- that is my brother to a tea. a great example.