Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy 10 months!






Today the Reeser is 10 months old. Seriously, I feel like I just did the 9 months post! The time is sadly going by way too fast. I am really enjoying this baby. I think Abby got cheated because I was so stressed out and not a "seasoned" mommy...you live you learn right? Reese is busier than ever. She is always on the move and has some blisters on her toes from the waterpark to prove it. She is doing great at table food, she especially loves waffles. She also likes cereal puffs, banana and juice. She master the straw and juice box also...and had her first tantrum because I would not give her Abby's juice tonight. She hates her carseat, I got her the big one and have even turned her around. She still hates it, I think she just wants to crawl. She had her first choking incident last night at Moe's, a tortilla chip. It passed quickly because she simply vomited on the table...then all was well. We gave her a lollypoppy instead (Abby's new word) and all was well. She likes to play with her sister a lot. They giggle and hug and kiss, french style. Yuck I know. She has the fun scurry, almost a leap sometimes. She's playing chase already and she laughs with delight. Reese is still a good sleeper. Long naps in the daytime and til 9am in the morning. I hope she will always sleep well. She almost sleeps too much sometimes, much to the dismay of babysitting relatives. I have noticed scratched on the back of her neck and while she sleeps she scratched the nape of her neck (behind her head) while she sucks the other thumb. I notice this more when her nails are too long because she has tiny scabs there. Reese is also a mama's girl. If I am in the room, no one else will do. It's kind of nice actually, Abby never had a preference. If I am not in the room, she does fine with anyone else and loves people. She loves her grandparents, Miss Dena, Sarah our babysitter and Miss Sugar especially. I LOVE my Reeser...I can't believe how time has passed. It's almost time to start party plans! Oh my...what will I do with birthdays 3 weeks apart?

post signature

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

AWWWW!! You do have such a beautiful Reeser! What a blessing to your family.She is so precious and growing so fast!

William said...

She is so beautiful and sweet to boot! I know Sally Clarke will have wonderful role models in the Wright girls. Just think your birthdays could be on the same day....

The LaBouffs said...

LOVE the pictures! She is gorgeous...love her little lips and curls!

Jeffcoat House said...

We do love some Reeser kisses!

Dena said...

Seriously dude - where is the time going??? I can't get over how fast she's growing and what an awesome little person she's becoming! That face warms my heart!
Praise God for the Reeser - I LOVE that she LOVES to be loved!

Jennisa said...

I think her lips look just like Angelina Jolie...what lucious lips Reese! :D