Thirteen Things I LOVE about Chick-fil-a
1. Waffle Fries, Possibly the most perfect fry on earth
2. The Chicken: so good, so many ways. It is even pseudo-healthy being fried in peanut oil.
3. It has a Christian atmosphere. There is Christian music playing, the kidsmeals have Christian books like Hermie and Veggie Tales. AND they are not opened on Sunday.
4. It is clean, they have handi wipes for the kids after play and plastic place settings for them too.
5. The people who work there are well spoken and POLITE. Instead of thank you they say "It's my pleasure."
6. Sweet Tea, yum it's always good
7. The indoor playground, brings a moment of sanity and always keeps Abby busy.
8. Salad, it's so good. Fresh and crunchy, not the normal fast food salad.
9. Polynesian sauce, for nuggets. I think it's a necessity for my fries too. Sometimes I go just because I want this yummy red stuff!
10. Everyone else loves it too, I can always find someone who wants to go.
11. The Cow slogans: "Eat Mor Chikin" how funny is that. They are always good and make me smile.
12. There is not a thing on the menu I don't like...I love it all.
13. They know me, obviously not my name yet...but I'm working on that!!!