Monday, June 11, 2007

Just Beachy

Abby had a great time at the beach yesterday. She and I walked through the water and she would suddenly sit down to let a tiny wave engulf her. She squealed with the delight all afternoon. Next time I will wear my suit too. Kane said there won't be a next time because there were too many people. He was motivated to go on a diet, until we had some wedding cake later! We can go to empty beaches on the boat. I was surprised that Abby lay down in the hole, dug by someone else. She had a dirty ride home with Granny and Granddaddy and they gave her a bath!





post signature

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thats fun! Isn't their laughter the best when they are enjoying something like the waves! Y'all should come with us to sullivans- we go to station 23. It is usually very quiet- just a few families!

Dena said...

What fun! I am with Kane - Beach by boat with no one is KEY! and NO DIET necessary! Wedding cake for all - the chocolate was my FAVE!

Amy said...

It looks like y'all were having a time :) I am not a big beach fan, I much prefer the pool! Hope to see you soon!

Jennisa said...

Cute, cute, cute! How fun to live by a beach!