Monday, June 4, 2007

Skittles anyone?

Okay, this is one of those times where I wish I had my camera on at the perfect time but...alas no luck. We were at the dr. this morning (see below) and we were waiting patiently and playing. Out of the back, headed for the door, comes this lady in the newest fashion...Candy Wrapper Weave. Yes it sounds crazy..ok so it is crazy. She has short hair dyed bright colors, yellow purple and red...like Skittles. But the best part is, she actually has real, recycled, Skittles wrappers at the base of her neck and just above each ear....weaved into her hair. So, I think to myself, that must be the lastest African-American hair-do? But no, as soon as she leaves, her fellow African-Americans crack up. They joke about it and one girl said she saw another girl who had her hair done up with Reese's Pieces wrappers with orange and brown hair! So it would appear that this is a trend, not just a one time fashion disaster. I hope when you see one, you have your camera ready! The words don't do it justice at all!

post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

Could you really have taken a picture of her? hahahahaha!

Jennisa said...

OHGoodness...I hope my hair do tonight doesn't turn out like that! Seriously...Rainbow Brite!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Okay, that is hilarious! I'd be so afraid that Mary & Johnny (as he is now requesting to be called) would try to get a skittle from her head!!!