Tuesday, June 19, 2007

They're Baaaack!

Yea! The newlyweds are home...I bet they are not as happy to be home. Except maybe, all they're presents had not been opened yet! They had a super time, I am soooo jealous. I would love to have a vacation. I would also love to have my wedding dress figure too, but whatever! They loved this swim up bar...who wouldn't? Do you think they make virgin daiquiris? I may have to make a reservation! I have NEVER seen my sister so happy, I was so blessed by these pictures. Welcome to the family Uncle Brett!





post signature

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww..I love honeymoony love! how cute are they! I think i'll book a vacation there too.....looks so relaxing! Also, I love her bikini- very cute!

William said...

Here's where I want to go....

http://www.casaquecanta.com/

susie

The LaBouffs said...

That's awesome! I remember being in love...oh wait, I still am!

Anonymous said...

Wow! We made the blog! Except Brett is a little dissapointed in the last pic because he thinks he looks like sloth from the goonies.
-Ash

LeslieW. said...

Susie, that place looks amazing! I have wanted to go on some beachy trip since I stepped off the plan from Hawaii 7 yrs ago. My taste is just too expensive for my pockets right now! It is different when someone else is paying for it!

Dena said...

She looks sooo cute and happy! She and Brett are soo cute and not at ALL slothlike!!!