Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I am Looking Forward to this Weekend

1. Seeing Ash come down the aisle...that's so fun.
2. The rehearsal dinner, uh party. It's going to be fun! BBQ and live music.
3. Abby in her flower girls outfit
4. My bridesmaid dress, interesting. I actually like and have already worn it!
5. Bridesmaid luncheon, Crew Cafe...YUM!
6. Seeing Dena's new svelt self in her new hot dress... did I mention her hot date?!
7.Seeing Kane in his hot, pimp suit.
8. Seeing all of Ashley's cute friends, I love them.
9. Reception food, who doesn't like good reception food?
10. Bridesmaid gifts, who doesn't like presents?
11. Seeing Brett. We don't get to see them much and he really make me laugh...Welcome to the family!
12. My 7th anniversary is Sunday, dinner out and we are going to the ocean baptism too. It's my 7th anniversary of that too!
13. Seeing all of my family, grandparents, aunts and uncles. We aren't a close family so I don't get to see them too much. It will be great for them to see the girls. Expect lots of great pics next week!!!


post signature

7 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like a jam packed weekend! Please send my best wishes to Ashley on her big day. Can't wait to see pics!

Dena said...

Girl - I am looking forward to seeing you and Pimp Daddy on the DANCE FLOOR!!! I know there is some ELECTRIC SLIDE in our future!!!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! And What a fun weekend! Who is getting baptised? I do love the ocean baptism!

LeslieW. said...

I don't think there will be any electric slide...that's on the do not play list! BUT, there will be some shagging going on!

I don't know anyone being baptised, I just like to go!

Jeffcoat House said...

Party party! Have a great time and we are excited to give the Reeser some Jeffcoat love!

Anonymous said...

Yeahoo!! I am so Honored to get to help you guys, This weekend is going to be fun!! Man I have a great Job!! hahaha!! I can't wait to see Abby be a(quiet) flower girl!
~Sarah

Kimberly & Katie said...

Sounds like you guys are going to be havin' a really good time this weekend!