Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Water Park

Today we went to the water park with our "siends." It was so much fun! Abby and Reeser had the best time, and with Sarah switching with me I got to play with both of them! We all went down slides and Abby did not want to leave. She curled up on a lawn chair and said she didn't want to leave she was napping. And, check out Reeser's curls. It's so funny to have curly headed girls when Kane and my hairs are so, so straight! We are definately going back, it was too much fun.







post signature

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute pictures! The water park is so much fun. I know we are going to practically live there this summer!Thanks for organizing us to go today!

Jennisa said...

Aren't they just the cutest things? :) Looks like fun!

The LaBouffs said...

Looks like alot of fun! I can't believe how big your girls are getting...too cute! I was wondering where the curly hair came from...I LOVE it though!

William said...

We missed ya'll! Next time, I definetly want to come with William. Your girls look too cute in their suits!

Love,Sue

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Looks like so much fun!

Dena said...

We had too too much fun!!! Can't wait to do that again!!!

CJ's Random Thoughts said...

Your children are absolutely gorgeous! You need to get them into modeling... now.