Saturday, September 15, 2007

The BIG Buggie Day!!!




Abby's big buggie day was awesome, in short. We slept til 9, which was great since I stayed up late sewing! Everything was ready and on time, we just had a blast. Even Abby, who can be kind of moody when lots of people are at her house, was in a great mood! She couldn't wait to don all of her ladybug gear and jump with her friends. She didn't cry or hide when we sang and blew her candles out perfectly. The only complaint I have is that I ordered twice as much pizza as I actually needed! I could have saved some money...but in the long run it's just a drop in the bucket. We did have 13 pizzas though! Kane's sister, once again, made a beautiful AND tasty cake. Sometimes it's hard to do both, but she is so awesome! We all had such a good time that we didn't actually get around to opening the presents until like 1:30, after everyone had left. Except for Dena and Sugar and Kane's family. That went well too, I think 3 is the perfect birthday year. 1st and 2nd birthdays could be small because they are so uncooperative! At least my diva daughter Abby was!
After the party Sugar and Dena, and crew, stuck around for chatting and playing. Sugar stayed in town to wait for Moms' Night Out. It worked out well and they all kept me company, since Kane left to go fishing at 2pm...(sigh) my hubby is so funny. Cole stayed over while we went out that night and they had a great time. Cole and Abby had had so much fun that they went to bed at 8 without a peep. We all had a great time and I am so tired still. Kane's birthday is in less than a month, thank goodness his will be low key...at least right now it is!
post signature

11 comments:

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

We had such a wonderful time at the ladybug party! Thank you! Happy b-day, Abby.

Lindsay said...

It was a fun party! Everything was beautiful. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOO..... sorry I couldn't make it!! Looks like it was a BUG-a-licious Birthday Party! Tell Abby Happy Birthday for me!! Love you guys!!
~Sarah

Melissa said...

omg! that first picture is the BEST! Love everything Leslie!

The LaBouffs said...

Hope it was LOTS of fun! Cute pics...can't wait for more:)

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Abby! That cake looks too good to eat.

Jennisa said...

What a fun day! Look at that cake and the party decorations! You all really do know how to throw a party!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Looks like you had such a fun day- your cake turned out so so cute!
Cheri

Dena said...

Sooo Sooo cute! Annie and I had sooo much PUN with all of our priends!!! happy Birthday Doodle turkey pants! We love you sooo much! And are so glad we got to celebrate your big day with you TWICE!!!

Megan said...

I love the lady bug theme! Where did you get that cake...yum yum! She looks so adorable and so do you! Nice bug antennas!

Jamie said...

That Cake is Awesome!