Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Meet The Teacher



While Abby was at her first day of school, Reese had Meet the teacher(s) for her Mother's Morning Out. She will be going, starting next week, on Monday and Wednesday from 9-12. Abby goes Mon-Wed-Fri to school at the same time. This is her teacher Miss Bonnie, who was Abby's teacher when she was in 1 year old MMO. (She used to call Abby "Abbadoo.") She is very fun. Also her teacher, but not pictured, is our Mommy friend Claire...how great is that! Reese did well, just playing with the toys but I'm not sure how she'll feel next week when I leave! I think she will have a great time socializing with babies her own age, who don't run her over or sit on her!


6 comments:

Dena said...

Miss Bonnie and Miss Claire are two lucky ladies! I can't wait for the reeser to take the class by storm - I have a feeling she won't get much time with her friends - I bet the teachers will be holding her the entire time!

Lindsay said...

aww.That is so precious! Reese is going to "school." That will be fun for her to play with "babies" at her level! I hope she does well when you have to leave it.That makes a big difference! Romie cried this week (hes at a new school). I cried too but blamed it on the preggo hormones!

The LaBouffs said...

Wow! Already headed off to 'school'! I want to find something for Noah but thought he was still too young...guess not if Reese is going! Cute pics, btw!

Jeffcoat House said...

She'll do AWESOME!

Jennisa said...

I agree with Dena...if she was in my class, all I would want to do is snuggle her and look into those adorable eyes!

Melissa said...

You are awesome Reese! Good girl!