Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I plan to do this weekend ( we're going to a wedding out of town.)

1. Sleep in, twice. Can I get a hallelujah?!
2. Smock, yes I am a dork...but I love it. Dena laughed when I said I will be smocking poolside on the cruise...I was serious.
3. Have uninterrupted conversations with Kane that are NOT about work.
4. Wear Dena's hot dress...yea it fits!!!
5. Shopping, the hotel is across from the mall.
6. Pedicure, hopefully at the mall?
7. Take off my shirt at the end of the day; without snot, throw up or food on it.
8. See a movie, I'm hoping for 'Good Luck Chuck.'
9. Eat at Uno's in Lexington on the way there...and back. Hopefully Sugar can meet us there!
10. Have a real breakfast, we usually have a protein bar everyday...except yesterday. I forgot breakfast completely.
11. Shag, hopefully I can drag my chubby hubby on the dance floor!
12. Eat cake, what's a wedding without cake!
13. See my girls' faces when I finally come home.
post signature

18 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Is the wedding in Columbia? I hope you have a great time!!

The LaBouffs said...

That sounds like alot of fun! I especially liked #7. It's amazing how the little things like that are taken for granted! Hope you have a great weekend!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I hope you have a great time- I'm right there with you about Uno's that place rocks!

Terri said...

Enjoy! Sometimes it's nice to get away and get rested up. Then you love seeing those kids again. Hope you have lots of fun!

Dena said...

What fun things to do - A weekend away!! that's awesome - you guys need it! CAKE???!!! LOVE it - try to bring me a piece back - and I can't wait to see you in that sassy dress - you gonna look good -especially with no drool or food on it! Good luck with the shagging
I don't see the chubby hubby doin' that!

I am gonna MISS YOU DUDE!!!

Jeffcoat House said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! That is a super fun list! I'm totally down with uno's there and back! My fave is the no-snot shirt! Haha!

LeslieW. said...

Spartanburg!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

There's that smocking again...

Lindsay said...

Thats fun! Have a great weekend. it all sounds great- sleeping in, dancing, cake, pedicure, shopping.........

William said...

I am in total agreement with those great things. We wished our wedding last weekend was sans kids. They total drain you sometimes! Enjoy your hubby and be sure to give each other your full attention...you deserve it!

Amy said...

fun fun! Would love a weekend without the mini's...sleeping in, i am JEALOUS!

Megan said...

Be careful, those wedding weekends sometimes end up with a pregnancy! ha ha ha!

Megan said...

TO explain my comment, Reece was almost named Lincoln after a wedding we went to in DC last year!

annie said...

Sounds great (especially sleeping late!!!)
Thanks for your prayers & words of faith!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Have a SUPER time! Sleep in for us, too!

Mari said...

Have a great time. We want to see a picture of you in the dress!

Melissa said...

be careful with all that hubbby lovin'! love the drool, you are too cute. be safe.

Melissa said...

you just gave me an idea...a movie with my hubby tomorrow night! thanks les!