Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Daddy Mows


Today we took some lunch to daddy at work. This was a special occasion because Daddy doesn't do hard work too much anymore. But today he needed to do something quick and all the employees were busy with their usual schedule. Daddy is the boss and he mostly manages and delegates...and sometimes plays instead. We love this because we get to eat lunch with him on most days and sometimes his schedule is flexible and he helps me. Abby enjoyed seeing daddy drive the tractor, although the 'cheetos (mosquitoes) were so bad we had to stay in the car. He actually jumped in really quick to eat his lunch in the car with us. I took this picture with my new phone, not bad I think! I don't love it yet because I am not familiar with all of the do dads yet. But I think it's going to grow on me.

post signature

14 comments:

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Who doesn't love a man on a tractor? Great picture -- glad you got a new phone w/ camera.

Jeffcoat House said...

Look at that Kane on the
John Deere. I mean, it would be a John Deere!

Dena said...

I don't remember ever seeing Kane work in all these years! You better keep that for prosperity! NICE picture with dat new phone!

Elsa said...

Hey, Iam Elsa from South Georgia(Blakely), friend of Rebekah. I have a Reyse(7) as well, just spelled differently. I also have little miss Abigail(2.5)Your girls are precious. Enjoy dressing them cute while you can. Reyse is TOO cool for stuff like that. Glitz, Glamour & funky is her style these days. She got that from me!! Take care, and nice to meet you in the blog world. View my blog under Rebekah's (The Crawford's) Elsa

The LaBouffs said...

Pretty impressive picture from a phone!

This picture reminds me of that country song by Kenny Chesney...'she thinks my tractor's sexy..' ha ha

The LaBouffs said...

Pretty impressive picture from a phone!

This picture reminds me of that country song by Kenny Chesney...'she thinks my tractor's sexy..' ha ha

The LaBouffs said...

sorry. not sure why it's posting my comment 2x...

Mari said...

Poor Kane - I bet he works even when he's not on a tractor! Nice picture - that camera phone will probably come in handy for pictures for the blog!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

That is a great picture for a camera shot! How fun to be able to meet him for lunch. I do that occasionally with Halle too- Mark loves to be surprised with a lunch date!

Lindsay said...

That IS a great pic from a phone. Hope you get to figure out all the do dads and enjoy it!

William said...

LOVE IT! Please tell Kane if he is ever nearby with that thing again to call us. William would go BANANAS to see such a big "tactor"!

Jamie said...

Those darn cheetos, I can't stand them either. lol.

The Birds Nest said...

How much fun to get to have lunch in the car with Daddy??!!!

The Birds Nest said...

How much fun to get to have lunch in the car with Daddy??!!!