Sunday, October 21, 2007

Party Like a Rock Star

Me and hubs
da band
Buffy, Dena and Virginia
Birthday King
My Peeps
Tonight was Jonathan's 40th birthday party. His wife is in our playgroup and also a bloggie friend in our circle. It was some shendig! The food was so good, catered by their fave hangout here in town...the eclectic chef. Mmmmmmm, yum. They had a cool one man band that used lot's of crowd participation so there was lots of fun and lots of laughs! That is 'til the PO-lice came. Hehehe, I thought we had that past us in these later years but apparently some neighbors were trying to sleep! It was 11:20 though...I might have been sleeping too, or sewing. Anywho, it was a grand occasion and fun was had by all. Especially those in the band (Buffy and English...and Virginia!) As we were leaving, Dena said "you know the party's rockin' when the po-lice come-a knockin'!" I told her that was going to be the title of my post! She said I better not and that she would out me on that! Hehehe blog war, I guess she's going to have to get a computer at home if she wants to beat me to the post!


post signature

13 comments:

little dresses said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm headed to church now, but I am gunna stop in and read more later. I saw where you said you smock, can't wait to find some dresses! You know I love dresses!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Do you care if I live vicariously through all you girls?
You have the most fun times!
I bet you did about die when the police showed up- how come no pics of that fun!!!!

Lindsay said...

Thats fun! and so great that the police showed up!

Dena said...

Dude - that PO-lice man did rain on our parade! that one man band was slammin'!

Tashasc30 said...

loos like alot of fun

Jennisa said...

You all have such fun times! I am going to talk to my hubby about moving out there and finding a church to be a pastor of!

Merrie said...

Who knew you could STILL have fun at the ripe old age of 40! (and 30) Just wait til you get to be almost 60! Bet you will still be rockin! Those PO lice will have to come quicker tho... plus everything will have to be louder b/c you can't hear as well... hehe
Glad you enjoy life!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

You look gorgeous! How come I didn't realize how long your hair is?

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

We loved having you and the whole crew over to help celebrate my hubbie's 40th! He had a blast and was thrilled to share it with so many friends and all of his family. You sure did look gorgeous, Les!

Mari said...

Another fun time - I can't believe you were rowdy enough for the police! Better shape up :)

Terri said...

Where are the pictures of the police? It's not every day that you could get a shot of that!

Terri said...

Where are the pictures of the police? It's not every day that you could get a shot of that!

The Birds Nest said...

You look so great!!! Looks like a fun PAR-TEE!!