Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 things I'm going to do on the cruise next week!


1. Lay in the sun, before kids I LOVED to do this.

2. Smock, while laying in the sun...or maybe while Dena is playing Bingo!

3. Eat good food, cruise food is always good.

4. Get a pedicure, I never have time to do this anymore

5. Workout, hopeful do spin classes. It is vacation, but how great would it be to just workout for fun and not have to work around the kids schedules? Last night I finished my workout at 10pm!

6. Lay on the beach and have a spectacular Quiet Time! God always speaks louder at the beach.

7. Take my time getting ready.

8. Get me ready before changing any diapers or making breakfast.

9. Talk continuously with my girlfriends.

10. Not do a single dish for 3 days. We leave Wed and come back Sunday morning, so I am sure I will have to do some on those days.

11. Be selfish with my time for a change.

12. Pretend it's not the last week of October. It was 90 degrees today! Crazy. It is going to be awesome weather.

13. Miss my family a bunch.


post signature

12 comments:

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

You are gonna have a SUPER time! Take some pictures so those of us back in the 'ville can pretend we're with you!

Mari said...

Quit taunting us with this sunny cruise talk!
Just kidding - enjoy yourself and let us bloggers live vicariously through you!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Would you quit rubbing it in? :) I cannot tell you how much I want to be on that cruise!!!

You're going to have such a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it (and see the pics!)

Dena said...

B-I-N-G-O! I am soooo excited and ready! I don't think the crew is ready fo us!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!
I am excited for you all though- I hope you have a wonderful time and we better see lots of pictures!

Megan said...

Ok, as I sit in my ugly rental house and see the cruise ship, I am just a tad jealous! Reece's jumperoo is so loud that I think that thing alone could raise my blood pressure! he he he! You girls have an AWESOME time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Lindsay said...

yay! that sounds like fun! Thats great you are going to do spin on vacation.Can't wait to see pics!

BethAnne said...

Found you through LPM - I think it is awesome that you are going on the cruise! So fun!!!

Ang said...

Have a BALL!! :)You deserve a break!!Soak up some rays for me!!

Merrie said...

oh man... am I evermore jealous! Happy for you - but I would LOVE to be somewhere close to the beach, water, sun... ummmm that is the life!
You are so right about God speaking at the beach - I think that's where His home is!
Enjoy and know you are loved and missed and prayed for.

Jeffcoat House said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!!!!!!

The Birds Nest said...

It sounds like all thirteen things are going to be just fabulous!!!