Friday, November 30, 2007

15 month check up



Today I took Reese for her check up...2 trips in one week! 3 hours of my life that I will never get back! I went ok today, but we had to sit on the sick side for the first time because we have colds and a tiny fever. That felt yucky...for a 45 minute wait. Reese did have a touch of an ear infection which isn't bothering her and should go away on it's own. The shots went fine, she cried less than Abby did! That could be because I gave her the sucker before the shot! ;) She saw some in the diaper bag. She is in the 50th % for weight and almost off the charts in height like Abby. It's inevitable that I am going to be looking up at my girls by the time they are 15!


post signature

8 comments:

Mari said...

It's a blessing to hae healthy kids! Glad everything went well for you twice this week!

Dena said...

That's my little reeser! Grow baby Grow!

Melissa said...

healthy girls! yeah! Amelia went to the doctor this week as well. She is 25% in weight (only weighs 22 llbs)! 50% height. We are the short family ;) I hope Reese feels better very soon. And her mommy too!

Melissa said...

how does Amelia get 25% in weight and only weighs one pound less than Reese? I don't get those "charts." :)

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I bet you're glad to have those visits done for another year. That was smart to give the sucker before the shots.
15 months old- It's probably time to start thinking about another one!-Hee hee!

The LaBouffs said...

Wow, 15 months already?! That seems so crazy!

Lindsay said...

She is so beautiful! Your girls could be runners...or models...or basketball players..the possibilities will be endless with their growing rate!

Buffie said...

Yah for a healthy Reeser!!! She's so darn cute!!