Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Other weekend fun.

I didn't find a lot at the consignment sale...I usually rack up. I only spent 26 dollars! I did find a Miss Spider book for Abby, a silky ducky hoodie for baby #3, a slide and this fish that Abby had to have. It was $6 and she rocked on it the whole time we were there. I usually get lots of smocked clothes...I'm not sure what the deal was this year...guess I'll have to shop at that Pink Crocodile! ;)
After a long sleepy day (post spin) we had mom's night out! I was so sleepy, I had 2 cokes at dinner and still managed to sleep just fine. We went to On the Border, which was ok but not great. Then we went Christmas shopping, well at least we were supposed to Christmas shop. I bought makeup and a new pair of jeans...guess I just wasn't in the Spirit yet. I think everyone else bought stuff for themselves too. I guess we will have to try that again with a shorter dinner maybe! Or dinner afterwards instead of before.

9 comments:

Mari said...

You got a good deal on the rocking fish! What was that comment about baby #3? Are you trying to tell us something or are you just planning ahead?

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

That's exactly what I'm wondering too- it also looks like you're the only one who doesn't have a drink at your supper.
I need answers!!!!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Baby #3??? I went througth your prev posts looking for an announcement, do you mean what I think you mean?

The LaBouffs said...

I see I'm not the only one missing something...baby #3??

That fish that Abby got is pretty cool! I can see why she likes it so much! I can see Noah playing on it for hours!!

The Birds Nest said...

What bargains from the consignment sale!! I want to go with you one day. I love the group pic. Everyone just looks great!!

Jennisa said...

I had to re-read that again too! What's going on Momma?!?!?!

You all look so pretty! Can't wait till I can come and party it up with you all!

LeslieW. said...

So, there's no baby yet. But maybe in the Spring. We'll see!

Lindsay said...

Thats fun! You know I want to hear more about the jeans...I do have a thing for jeans ;-)