1. Fun pictures, I am so glad that I bought a new camera!
2. Pretty toes, I got a pedicure and it was really great. It was one of my favorite parts.
3. Clean workout clothes...there were no spin classes so I didn't bother doing anything else.
4. A tan! I hope it lasts a while, an tan in the winter will be great.
5. Surcies for Abby.
6. No cash whatsoever, I took $170! I came home with none.
7. Souvenir cups. My frozen drinks came in these and I thought they might be fun in Abby's play kitchen.
8. Smocking, I am almost ready to put 2 dresses together. Abby needs them so I am glad that I got so much work done!
9. Elemis Moisture Melt, I bought this in the spa to put on my feet. It was pricey but has transformed my feet. I also like that the smell reminds me of the spa in the cruise.
10. A big cell phone bill, I'm guessing. It worked but was on roam, which costs more. With talking, texting and emails...I'm not looking forward to this bill!
11. A bunch of laundry...I just took it out of the suitcase this morning. It went straight ti=o the washer.
12. Sand, it was everywhere. It is a really coarse sand, unlike our beaches here. It was really hard to get off. It was stuck in our hair and hard to get out of those hard to reach places.
13. 5 pounds...I know I said that the food wasn't good, but somehow I managed to gain 5 lbs!!! I will say that we made up for the lack of good food with the abundance of bread and butter...at every meal. And then there's the coke...not a usual splurge for me. I am going to have to wean off of it again. Oh well, it was worth it!