1. I am really tired all of the time, mostly because I keep staying up too late and some because of stress.
2. I am sooooo tired of eating out. Reese has been testing her new found vocal chords and it gets old and EXPENSIVE after awhile. It takes so much extra time to cook though: plan, shop, cook, clean. It's been taking a toll on my waistline too.
3. I have been overindulging in cokes again. It started on the cruise...that's what I get huh?!
4. I have been too busy to blog. I have managed to put my own posts in every now and then but have not had much time to look and comment at others. I have comment guilt.
5. The toys in my house are out of control. None of them are where they go or with all their parts. Its hard to organize them because Bible Study nursery is in my playroom and other caregivers don't put them back either...why bother.
6. I am so distracted that I am finding it hard to meet with God. I can't concentrate, even at our first Wednesday worship service last night which is my favorite service. I can't stop thinking about myself and what people are wearing etc. I drives me crazy. I may need a blindfold.
7. I started a new Bible study in the mornings, which I thought would be awesome with childcare. It is REALLY difficult to concentrate with all of the kid stuff and noise. I guess the playrooms not far enough away!
8. I saw ANOTHER toy recall this morning. When swallowed, it reacts like a date rape drug and induces a coma in children. REALLY?! I feel like I need to take all toys to the dump, but what would I do then? Satan is attacking our babies, our treasures with our own love of stuff. That sucks.
9. My brand new car has a dinged and dented bumper because someone else driving, ( I won't mention any names) backed into TWO different things last week.
10. Abby has had some potty accidents in the last week, including pooping in her pullup FOUR times. Really? I thought we were past that. I think it might have been behavioral....
11. Which leads me to the next one. I haven't spent enough time with Abby lately. Her behavior and mood are strongly influenced by the quality time I spend with her, This is so hard and makes everything else a little more stressful AND makes me feel guilty.
12. My 7 year old dog is no longer house trained. He goes at will and we have had to lock him up when we leave. Which also make me feel guilty because his life sucks as it is since the babies have come. I know he can do better but he is stubborn and chooses to do it his way. At least Abby can spot it now, she tells me when she finds it. I am afraid of the day when Reese finds it first!