1. Dena's new adventure...she's always in my top fun things!!!
2. Reese has been nodding yes, which is so much fun. I learned this when I asked her if she was stinky ( I already knew the answer!) and she nodded yes. I laughed out loud!
3. Abby is into princess everything...she insists on wearing her princess gear around the clock and is napping as Island Princess Barbie right now!
4. The CLC consignment sale is tomorrow at the girl's school. I took a bunch of stuff there today and it is so great to get rid of some clutter. I also find something fun there every year.
5. Mom's night out is Saturday night and we are going Christmas shopping. I have no clue what I need but will have fun going and eating Mexican with the girls!
6. Saturday morning is my spin endurance ride, it is a 2 hour class. I am a little nervous about this one. Hopefully I'll get a picture for you all BEFORE I get all sweaty!
7. The weather is still great here which is so nice. Yesterday it was 80 and today it is 70. I love the South.
8. I have been doing a fair amount of sewing, which is nice. I can't wait to finish something so I can show you!
9. Kane has decided, which some encouragement from his parents and Dena, that he should help out around the house. I think when I said it, it seemed like nagging but when at least 3 other people said he should help me it sunk in. He's starting slowly but his attitude has changed which is the best part.
10. Reese can now open doors, we have levers and she can reach them. I guess it's time to baby proof cause that piggie is ALWAYS in the pantry!
11. Tonight is date night!!!! I cannot wait to get out of the house!
12. Thanksgiving is next week...I can't wait for some dressing. I love it and will have to make it myself this year because my moms not cooking. The girls only have one day of school next week...how am I supposed to get anything done? I guess teachers have to cook too!
13. TV, one constant pleasure right now. There is always something new to watch. If only I could watch without folding laundry or exercising at the same time...a mommy's work is NEVER done!