Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Turkey Thirteen, 13 things that I am thankful for on this Turkey Day!

1. My Jesus, he make my life so much sweeter.
2. My Hubs, he's a good one.
3. Abby, she's one of a kind.
4. Reese, can't smooch her enough.
5. My friends, what would I do without them? They are the best.
6. Where I live, I love it here. It is quaint yet convieniant...and it's 85 degrees today!
7. Our family, they are all great and healthy what more could you ask for?
8. Tonight's dinner. I am thankful for this in advance...can't wait!
9. Abby and I went to the movies today, it was AWESOME. We cuddled and watched Bee movie. I LOVED it.
10. My stuff, I have some cool stuff. I know they are not necessities but they make things fun and I am thankful for them.
11. Our country, I am thankful we have the freedoms and protections that we do. I hope they last a long time.
12. My church, I love it. The people are fun and the music rocks. Plain and simple, it's fun and I look forward to it.
13. Holidays, slowing down for a day is great. I love to have a reason to spend time with my family, over eat ( ;) ) and just relax. Celebrating God's countless gifts to us? Just icing on the cake!

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

Great list - regarding #6 - it is about 40 today and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. I'm not ready for it, but I guess it's coming!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I love your list. I do really love the snow though. Love the change of seasons!

Lindsay said...

Great List! Amen to all of those. Check out Jeremy Camps "Beyond Measure" Andrew and i declared it our thanksgiving song yesterday.

The Birds Nest said...

I love the pic of you and Abby!! What a great list, and it sounds like such a fun day. We are so blessed!!

William said...

That's a great list! You covered it all and yes, you have lots to be thankful for!

Dena said...

All fantastic things to be thankful for - we were glad we got to spend some of our day with y'all!