Monday, November 19, 2007

We Did It!

Saturday was Buffy's and my big day! The 2 hour class went great! It was a huge sense of accomplishment and I really feel that God annointed and blessed the time. We rode the equivalent of 33 miles which is like a half meter race and burned 1025 calories. I felt really great afterwards, was not sore but a little (ok a lot) sleepy around naptime. To my dismay, Abby hasn't napped the last 2 days. This picture is us half way through. I hope to do it again and was so glad to have my new spin shoes and heart rate monitor. The gagdets make it fun I think and the heart rate monitor is how I calculated the calories, so I can do that with other excercizing too!



post signature

6 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

1025 calories??! Wow...great workout! I'm impressed...33 miles! Maybe I need to be joining a spin class!

Mari said...

Wow - I am sooo proud of you. Good Job!

The Birds Nest said...

What a great accomplishment!! I'm so proud of you!!

Jennisa said...

That is just awesome! You GO GIRLFRIEND! Be proud...be VERY proud!!!!

Lindsay said...

yes! That is great! Now the regular classes will seem like a piece of cake...I agree, gadgets do add to the whole experience. I do love a heart rate monitor.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

That is so awesome- I'm so impressed! You should be so proud of yourself.