Monday, November 26, 2007

What a weekend!

This was such a busy Holiday weekend! I am exhausted!!! Monday didn't come soon enough...yet it kinda sucks now that it's here! We had Turkey dinner at Kane's Grandma's house. It was so good. I ate way too much, but isn't that the norm? Friday I took the girls to the aquarium, by myself. I was kinda proud of that! They had the best time and so did I. I would love to do stuff like that all the time, but between school and work, we are way to busy. I pine everyday over being a plain Stay at home mom without the book work and added stress of owning our business. I love those days that give me a glimpse. I pray everyday that we will soon be able to hire a book keeper...Saturday we got ready all day for our football party. Kane even did yard work, I had to get that on camera because usually he would have his employees do it! He was slightly embarrassed that it was blog worthy, so he wouldn't look up for the picture!!! That that night we had some of my mommy friends and their hubbies over for football and chili! It was so much fun. We haven't entertained like that since Abby was born. We used to have people over very often...and I even cooked then too! Reese had a great time being loved on by all our friends and Miss Dena taught her the importance of being a good fan! Abby went to play at Annie's house and then went to Granny's for some football too! We had a late night AND of course that means an early morning. So we are so tired but I am glad we had fun and that I got the house cleaned. Dena said she has never seen it so neat, so I took pictures and I will blog that later!


post signature

9 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like a fun weekend and the girls look they had fun too!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see pictures of your house- bet it's beautiful!

Terri said...

Why does having fun exhaust us so much? Oh well, it's worth it!

William said...

We missed the big game night party! Looks like all had fun! Glad you had a fun holiday and I can't wait to swap turkey day stories at PG tomorrow! Hope this pretty weather sticks around:)

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a wonderful time!! It was really nice seeing you guys on sunday! Tell the girls i love them, and i will see yall soon!
~ Sarah H

Lindsay said...

What fun! So glad you got some QT with the girls. What a fun game to have people over for! Go Tigers!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

We had a GREAT time at your party! Thanks so much. Hope you're all rested up by now!

Dena said...

It was such a fun party - times TEN since we won! I am sooo glad to be able to show the girls the football ropes and all it means to be a TIGER!

Dena said...

PS - I LOVE the picture with the girls on that turtle!