Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 3

Yesterday was salvaged by my girls' date night...just because Kane's not home why should I sit home? So Meredith, Dena and I went to dinner at Oscar's and then Kane's mom met us at the movies to see 27 Dresses, with Katherine Heigel. I had a great time and the movie was fabulous! So funny, it was actually a sneak preview and doesn't officially start until next month.
Today has been kinda blah and sucky, but it could definately be worse. I did forget to email my Bible study that we were not meeting this week and two people showed up, kids in tow. It turned out well, though, the kids just played and we chatted. The I ran errands and ate at Chick fil a, always a bonus. As for naptime, I heard Abby playing and found her in her room dressed like this. It is her 1yr. old bunny costume. On the plus side, she has FINALLY started to smile when I take a picture. That is the greatest thing ever! It was so funny that I just let her stay up. She is watching my new office/workout tv while I "work." I am currently taking a break.
Hopefully tonight Dena can stay over because all of my in-laws are out of town. That is always fun! I hope Kane strats to have some fun too, he has been IM-ing me and it is not going to well. I really pray he has some success and some fun...he sure needs some!
post signature

7 comments:

Mari said...

What a cute picture! Love that smile - I would've let her stay up too. Hope things improve for Kane - now that he's gone, we want him to have fun.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

If Dena stays over though you two will be laughing all night and you still won't get any sleep!
Hope things turn around for Kane.

Kimberly said...

A sleepover would be so fun! Abby looks so cute in the bunny costume, Landen wont smile for me either, maybe that's b/c I have camera in his face all the time!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

What is he hunting? Do you cook what he kills?

Dawn in NC said...

I enjoyed reading about your Christmas and would love to know where you got the roller coaster...I think my daughter would love that and I've never seen it before!

LeslieW. said...

The roller coaster is made by Step 2, I got it at Wal-mart.

Dena said...

So much fun - that Mac looks good in yellow! What a fun cute movie - can't wait to see it again!