Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 4

The final day was not bad, although I was tired. Dena spent the night Friday and we had dinner at Atlanta Bread and stayed up late watching movies. Actually, I stayed up every night while Kane was gone. So on Saturday the girlies and I went to the post office, the pet store and hit the McDonalds on the way home. We ate and took a long nap. Dena came over again and we got pizza and watched a movie. It was great, I couldn't go to sleep by myself, so I ended up staying up until 2am. Kane got home at 3. I am glad it's over, but he did end up having a great time. I am glad. We were bothe so tired, we slept most of the day. Hope you had a restful weekend too!

post signature

4 comments:

Mari said...

I always stay up late and don't sleep well when Bob is gone either. Glad Kane had fun and I'm really glad he is home. Sleep good tonight!

Lindsay said...

you survived! Glad hubby is home..get a GREAT nights sleep tonight!

Lindsay said...

you survived! Glad hubby is home..get a GREAT nights sleep tonight!

Dena said...

Dude - now I feel bad - I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep! I did have fun having girls nights while he was away!