Monday, December 3, 2007

Far from perfect

My bathroom always has a pile in the middle of it, my closet and hamper are not very close....so they land here til I can't stand it. And then there's my gym bag, I usually need the shower stuff out of it. You can actually still see the counter in this shot, usually this is not the case.
This is where the junk lands in my bedroom...notice the suitcase. It is still packed for the cruise minus the clothes I wear and have since washed.
Abby's room.
Den.
This laundry is still there! From Thursday, most of it's clean. I will probably have to wash it all again. It has been stepped on by dozens of feet and is extra wrinkled. More so than usual, since I don't iron.

Playroom.

This is for my bloggie friends who mistook my party ready house pictures for the real thing! The toys are not nearly so bad usually, we had 3 friends come to play....BUT the rest of the house is at least this bad! I thought you might enjoy "Real World: the Wright house!" I sure hope yours look better...for your own sanity! Maybe one day I'll show you the kitchen when the counters pile up with dishes and trash...it's delightful!

post signature

12 comments:

Mari said...

I feel so much better now!!! It looks like a normal house. Thanks for sharing with us.

Terri said...

Oh good, I like to see a house that is lived in. It makes me feel better to know that other peoples homes look like mine!

Jennifer said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I almost banned myself from looking at your blog after seeing the spotless house pictures from before. It was just to depressing then to leave my computer and face my reality! LOL!
Smiles!

Kimberly said...

Ok I too feel better, although we jsut spent like a month doing our laundry to get it ALL done! Gross huh? lol

Merrie said...

Wow.... a normal looking house! Thanks for being real! It did get a little better after all the kids moved out, but life still happens and clothes left too long in a hamper mate worse than rabbits and their offspring is nasty, wrinkled and doesn't match ANYTHING!

Jeffcoat House said...

SWEEEEET! I'm glad to say my crew helped with Abb-ster's room and that playroom! Yahooooooooo!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

PHEW!!!!!
I had you on a huge pedestool!
Now I know you're just a normal person who lives in a normal house.
Glad you're still one of us.

Dena said...

Hahahahah- I think you showed one extreme to the other! I would say the norm is HALFWAY between these but you MUST show the kitchen - cause that's where all the action is! hahahhah

Dena said...

So maybe I shouldn't take pictures of MY house huh?

Lindsay said...

I have always heard it doesn't matter how big or small your house is..when you have kids the clutter and messes just pile up...guess its a lose lose situation! I do have the same problem with my laundry...I wont rewash though we just walk around all wrinkly;-)

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Oh, girl. You've got NOTHING on my laundry room! HAHA! I can't wait to take a pic to show you!

Buffie said...

Dude, we are so much alike it isn't even funny. I love that you can look at us outside of the home and picture one thing but then see our house and it blows the first perception out of the water!! I love honesty!!!!