Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Look!!! Coats!!!






Tonight, after playgroup AND pizza at Miss. Dena's house, we went to the tree lighting. Well, actually we just went to town square because we actually missed the lighting of the trees. It was super chilly, about 45 degrees. The girls haven't worn their coats in a few weeks and I kinda wished I had not worn flip flops! Lot's of our friends were there and it was nice to get out and see all of the lights. They had the fire trucks out and Daddy and Abby checked them out. Abby got inside. She was too shy at first but then changed her mind and made Daddy take her back. We had a great time, and I was actually a little surprised because NO ONE had a nap today! We were shopping a little after lunch with Daddy...and I actually bought my first Christmas present today! That's pretty early for me. I can't wait to wrap it...that's my favorite part!
PS: Check out my rockin' holiday layout!!! If you haven't had Jennisa pimp your blog yet...you are SOOOOO missing out!

post signature

11 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

How fun!!

Mari said...

I love your holiday look - so festive! I think it's really neat that your town has a tree lighting. I must say that 45 degrees sounds pretty good, but I know that's pretty cold for you!

Terri said...

Super chilly - my foot - it's about 25 this morning. I'm thinking you southern gals need a little toughnin' up! :) (Maybe that's why us northern ones need a little extra fat on our bodies)
Looks like fun spending the night together - all festive and sparkly!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Oh Terri- you are so wise!!!!
What a fun night you had- I wish our town had the tree lighting.
I luv your new look- how festive of you!!

Amy said...

I know, the weather is killing me :) Hot one day, cold the next...No wonder every one has the *sniffles*

Love the Holiday Blog...

The LaBouffs said...

I LOVE the new layout! Very festive!

I'm glad you had a great time at the tree lighting, too!

The LaBouffs said...

P.S. You are looking very sleek and slim these days! That spin class must be paying off!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

LOVE the holiday set-up on your blog! It was super fun seeing you and family at the big fest!

Lindsay said...

That is a very fun Tuesday and segway to Hump day..I am curious as to who you bought your very first Christmas present for...Love the Christmas layout!

Dena said...

CUTE girls with CUTE friends! The tree lighting (minus the lighting) was sooo fun! You know I love a town event! LOVE the CHRISTmas blog!

Buffie said...

Yah!!!! We had so much fun too!! So sorry you lost the hairbow..who knows, it may turn up!!!