Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry CHRISTmas, from my house to yours

One of my faves, a church.
The center one is for Jesus.
One of my Santas
Our ginormous tree, It's at least 9ft and has more than 2000 lights on it. I like a lot of lights, wound around every branch...Kane not so much!
My Christmas Cards, 29 of them so far and I feel like I might get more. It is so fun to hang them up, I got this addiction from Dena...among other things! ;)
One of my fave ornaments
The pretty ones here Dena wrapped for Kane. I am so glad they don't have the funny pages on them. That is what I am used to.
My Nativity scene, I got this for my birthday 4 years ago. That's the thing about a December birthday, I often get decorations and ornaments.

post signature

10 comments:

Mari said...

It looks so nice. Your tree is gorgeous and I bet it's even prettier when it's lit. I love lights too. I also love your Willow Tree nativity.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Awesome! I LOVE that nativity set! I'm becoming obsessed with them...I think I may have to start an official collection.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Beautiful decorations. I have lots of lights on my tree too!
I see some cute cards hanging up- they are so fun to get aren't they!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Love everything you've done! The Christmas spirit is alive on Oolong.

Jennisa said...

YEA!! I see my card at your house too! How fun is that!!!

Your home is super cute. I love your stockings, and the nativity! Willow Tree is my favorite...so timeless!

Have a super Christmas, Leslie!

The Birds Nest said...

Your house looks fabulous!! I'm finally back after more computer problems. I WILL get caught up with everything that you have been doing, but it might take me a few days. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!

Dena said...

YEah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas cards - I can't wait to get the final count and put the pictures up - the tree does look sooo good and I was happy you got pretty presents - I saw the nativity scene at sarah's view and was thinking about making that something to collect! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU!

Lindsay said...

I love your tree! we ran into Kane at walmart last year and he had like 8 boxes of lights..we thought it was funny because he was still putting more in his cart. I am envious of your willow tree nativity! I love willow trees! It is beautiful! Also, love seeing our card hung up- we got a top spot..yeah! Merry Christmas!

The LaBouffs said...

I have ornaments exactly like those! I have lots of Christopher Radko ones, too! I LOVE the nativity scene!

Jeffcoat House said...

I think I'm gonna have that Dena wrap my presents next year. So pretty!