Saturday, December 15, 2007

The never ending birthday week!






It has been such a busy week! I was in withdrawl with so many fun things and no time to blog!!! My birthday night I went to dinner with Kane and Dena to my favorite restaurant for dinner. It was fun and yummy and I was thankful for someone to talk to because Kane was on his Blackberry a lot! Then I forced Dena ;) to go to the movies with me to see Enchanted, which I loved. THEN I dragged her into Target super late to do some toy shopping and ipod accessory shopping. She was such a good sport and I think it was truly a perfect birthday! Wednesday some of the girls and I went downtown for lunch and shopping. What a long day...I can honestly say that I did not buy a single Christmas present but came home with an arm load of bags! I don't buy for myself very often, but some reason that day I hit the motherload!!! It was so great. Thursday was datenight. I was so excited because I had a new great wrap dress (Thanks Dena!!!) and the weather was spectacular. I wanted to go to waterfront park! Well, on the way, I was fiddleing with my ipod and failed to notice that we pulled into Dena's. (Enter confusion here) So Kane goes in and she comes out to explain the debacle that was my surprise birthday celebration! Apparently Kane failed to let her know that date night starts at 5:30 and everyone was supposed to be there at 6:30. Great. The greatest surprise was that it was my Cruise Crew!!! Are you kidding?! Even Sugar finagled all her boys for a road trip down!!! So after I got over the change in plans ( I am a stickler for plans and do not really like surprises, ) I had so, so so much fun! A night of Kane and the girls?! So awesome. We went to Oscars (again) and were actually able to manage some last minute, late reservations with my favorite waiter!!! All in all, I was so glad I got to see them and so thankful that they fit that in in their busy schedules! It was such a busy week for all of us. On Friday, after Bible study and Abby's school, I took Abby to her friend Julia's birthday party. It was at an indoor kiddie gym called Pollie Pollies. It was AWESOME!!! We had the best time! I definately want to go back there! While I was there, I saw some bloggie friends! Amy and Lindsay. That was so much fun to catch up and see them. I even managed to get a group picture before the camera died....guess there was too much fun this week!!!

post signature

7 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like quite a week with lots of fun! Glad you had a good birthday week and everyone else was able to enjoy it too!

Dena said...

It was such a fun birthday week - you know I love a party that goes on and on and on - I am glad to see the post - I have been a LITTLE worried all week that you were not gonna say GOOD SURPRISE! I know how you hate (strong but accurate) them but it was so much fun and I only got almost caught ONE time! hahahahahaha

Lindsay said...

wow! what a week! So glad there was so much fun involved for the big 3-0. it was great seeing you Friday..that pic came out cute!

Jennisa ~ Princess Diaries said...

You sure did have a great birthday! The birthday that kept on giving, I would say!

Terri said...

What fun! Could you fit anymore into this week? You went to Target too? You saw that it's my favorite store!

The LaBouffs said...

Sounds like quite the week! I'm glad you had a great Birthday week!

That indoor gym for the kids looks like so much fun...makes me want to play!!!

Asasia said...

This is great info to know.