Monday, December 10, 2007

A Parade Partay

Sunday was Annie's annual Christmas party! We had so much fun. The parade was early this year, so we did that first. Abby likes waving to the people and LOVED the horses. She couldn't wait for the horses. We did not stay long because it was soooo hot and the kids could only see if they were on our shoulders, whuch gets old quickly. It was 80 degrees! Kane had shorts on and I had a skirt and flip flops...are we sure it's December?

Once we were at the party, there was an enormous pile of leaves that was calling the kids. They had the best time playing and throwing them.
Reese couldn't be bothered with the leaves...there was food to eat!
Buffie, me, Dena and Lee Ann: Bloggie friends, partying it up!

post signature

5 comments:

Mari said...

You guys have the most fun! I saw some pictures over at Dena's and it looked like everyone had a good time! You can send a little of that warmth up here - we have more sleet and freezing rain predicted for tomorrow!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

How fun! She's so cute...waving to all her fans...

Jennisa said...

you guys party all the time!!!! lookin' fabulous!

Dena said...

That Reeser could NOT be bothered - she do love a food! Abby had soooo much fun waving at all those paradians! I really can't get over the weather!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Looks like y'all had a great time.
I bet the kids loved the parade.
I have to say I don't envy your heat- I'm loving the winter weather!