Sunday, December 2, 2007

Reindeer Run


Yesterday, the girls and I went downtown to the Reindeer Run. It is such a festive occasion, i really had no idea. There were people running in full costume, Santas, Reindeer, elves...even Alvin and the Chipmunks! We had a great time. It was a 5K run and I ran 2/3rds of the way which is ok. I was a little disappointed but I have been sick with a cold all week, in my defense. ;) Next year I hope to take the whole family, I think the girls will LOVE it, And I think I can talk Kane into it because they had Dunkin' Donuts every quarter of a mile!

post signature

9 comments:

Mari said...

Yeah for you! I'm proud of you for going that far - I wouldn't have made it. It does sound like a fun way to do a run!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I'm so impressed- That's quite an accomplishment. What a fun way to do a run. That would be a great family activity!

Terri said...

That's sounds like the best kind of run. How much fun! Good for you for making it that far - it's a lot longer than I could have gone!

Kimberly said...

Nice work! 2/3rds the way, hey that is WAAAAY further than I wouldve done. Man I didn't even leave the house this weekend!!!!!!!!! How do you like them apples?

Jeffcoat House said...

Krispy Kreme, Dude!

Lindsay said...

thats great you ran most of the way..were people actually eating the donuts while running..that would be funny!? Great job!

Dena said...

Oh - DUDE - that's like a dozen donuts - i would do that! YUMMY!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Hey - that sounds like fun! Maybe we'll go too next year?

Buffie said...

You did soooooo awesome!!!!!!! I am soooo proud of you!!! I had so much fun too!!