Tuesday, December 11, 2007

they say it's my birthday!






I love a birthday! I have always enjoyed mine because it is during the holidays and so festive. It's wierd this year with the heat though. I got a sweater from my sister and can't even wear it! It's 84 degrees today. We went to my mom's last night and had dinner and cheese cake...and presents. Did I mention the presents? My family knows how to give a good present! I got a handbag, a sweater and an ipod nano from Kane. Abby was happy to help me open them! Today I took the girls to the pet store for fun and then we met Kane's sister Meredith at California Dreaming for lunch...yum! There is more fun to be had, so I will update more later! And no, I don't feel any older. 30 feels just like 29!


post signature

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

ohh..that sweater is beautiful and looks so cozy..hope it gets cooler so you can enjoy it! Happy happy Birthday!

Lindsay said...

ohh..that sweater is beautiful and looks so cozy..hope it gets cooler so you can enjoy it! Happy happy Birthday!

Jennisa said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!! You make 30 look FABULOUS!!!!

jenniedub said...

Happy 30th!! Have a great one!!! :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! 30 is not so bad :)

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had such a good day- you deserve it. I love the post from Sugar. What a sweet post!
Maybe when you come down to Michigan some time you can wear that sweater!!!!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

WOW! How fun! Looks like you are having great birthday fun!

Happy 30th!!!

Terri said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! Dena told me you were having one - I wondered if you would mention it. Yup, 30 - that seems so young to me, now that I'm in the 40's - Uggh.

Mari said...

Happy Birthday! You are just a baby - I just turned 47!

Jeffcoat House said...

Hmmmmm- an i-pod nano! Jealous I am! And who don't love a California Dreaming sweet roll!

William said...

I asked for that sweater for Christmas! We must both have good taste;) You did get some great gifts and had some fun meals out too. I still want a double date at Oscars...

Dena said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! You don't look a day over 29! Your family do give some good presents - you know I LOVE a sweater and totally would have bought that had I seen it!

Kimberly said...

I certainly agree with Jennisa! Love that purse gotta love a good coach, and that sweater will look great on you!