1. Christmas song: Santa Clause is Comin' to town
2. Cookie: Butter Pecan cookies yum
3. Movie: Santa Clause and Santa Clause 2
4. Food: Dressing, for any holiday this is so good
5. Memory: telling our families that we were pregnant again on Christmas morning
6. Lights: colored, not white
7. Drink: Coke, it's good for everything!
8. Gift: always jewelry from my parents. I have gotten some every year except last year it's always my favorite.
9. Card: This year's, After 3 years of practice with Abby, I got a good one finally.
10. Wrapping: paper, not bags. I love to wrap gifts. My father taught me how which is a fun memory. In retail growing up Christmas was the season to wrap with paper and real bows...never stick on ones!
11. Ornaments: blown glass Christopher Radko ones. My mom used to sell them and I have quite a few. They are gorgeous...and now at the top half of the tree where they are out of reach.
12. Decorations: My Caroler Santas, my mom used to sell them too. I have 5 and a few Mrs. Clauses too.
13. Tradition: Growing up it was Christmas Eve. We had lot's yummy heavy h'ors deurves, fancy ones because my mom is a great cook. Always beef tenderloin and these spicy cheese toasts that I call freds. Then we would open 1 present, always pj's. Lastly, we would read the Night before Christmas. I hope to make some memories like this with my girls too!