Monday, January 14, 2008

Change in the New Year


So we have lived in our house for two years and the only room that has been painted is Reese's room. It is totally uncharacteristic for me not to decorate everything, even before we move the first box in! Coincidintally, Kane and I have been completely ho-hum about this house lately and are already ready to move...AGAIN. So I asked my mom to decorate for me. I have no time whatsoever (or energy) and she loves a project. So when we are done, it will either be very cute and sell easily OR we will love it and stay for a while. Either way, it's a start. Stay tuned for the results and my new bedding, which is on order. My new King sized bed was delivered this morning ( thanks mom!) and I can't wait to get under those covers!!!

post signature

7 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

yay! I love painting and decorating! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!...and I believe EVERYONE should own a king size bed ;)

Mari said...

This is going to be exciting! I love to see before and after pictures, so make sure you take lots!

Terri said...

I've been thinking about painting in my bedroom too. It's amazing what a difference some paint can make. I want new bedding too!

Lindsay said...

Oh! I do love a house makeover!i am sure you will want to stay at least a little longer when it is done! I am so excited and jealous of your new king sized bed...Geoff and Sherry Surratt told us it would be the best thing anyone could do for their marriage ;-)

Melissa said...

can't wait to see it with the bedding and bed!
Pottery Barn ROCKS!

The Birds Nest said...

I can't wait to see the before and after pics. I do love paint- I even painted my ceilings colors other than white. I am so excited for you!! I love our king size bed, and who doesn't love new bedding??

Merrie said...

Yippee.... fun times ahead. I'm always up for a good change and decoration and/or MOVE... I must be part gypsy - I get excited when we start talking about moving.