Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from the Cruise Crew

There comes a point when all my pictures are starting to look alike! We spent New Years's Eve with my faithful crew, crashing Claire-y's family shendig. Buffy finally had some long awaited oysters! Kane and I went home at 10pm, but we had a great time munching, chatting, shucking and laughing! It was a little chilly, so I finally got to wear my new sweater! It's growing on me. I am usually not so trendy, but when paired with my new jeans I've been pretty trendy lately!post signature

7 comments:

Mari said...

You all look great - another good time had by the crew.

The Birds Nest said...

What a great picture!! Everyone looks so cute!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Lindsay said...

fun. I have never heard of those jeans. I bet they look great! Happy New Year..Its gonna be the best one ever!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

You look like you've lost weight (not that you needed to.) You look amazing!

Jeffcoat House said...

JEALOUS= Me :)

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Looks like another great time- I love your sweater- it's beautiful!
Happy New Year to you!

Dena said...

Girl - you do look good in your new rockin jeans and very coool sweater - and it don't hurt that you gots the cutest crew!