Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our favorite store



I picked Abby up from school yesterday and she was wearing her spare pair of shoes. At first I thought she had had an accident, but her teacher told me the sole had come off of her puddle jumper shoes. Sad, they are so cute and it's not the first pair to do that. The teacher had to tell me that when her shoe broke Abby insisted that she was going to go to the Pink Croccodile to get some new ones. It tickled her teacher, not payless..but the Pink Croccodile. So funny.

post signature

9 comments:

Mari said...

It sounds like you are training a smart kid! She knows the best place to shop!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

That is SOOOO cute!

Man! I REALLY want to shop there!

The Birds Nest said...

Who wouldn't? It is the bestest, after all!!!

Terri said...

I think I'll have to check that store out - if even the kids know it's a great store! Sooo funny!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

It needs to get on line so the poor people in the cold climates can check it out too!

Jeffcoat House said...

That is so funny!

The LaBouffs said...

Funny!!

Dena said...

That's my girl Abby! you come right up here and get you some new shoes!!! I have them waiting!

Mel's World said...

That store and your kiddos are too cute!

What a beautiful picture!

Melissa