Friday, January 11, 2008

Proud in the Potty

The other day I sent Abby to the bathroom. She had been a while, so I went in to check on her. I was greeted with an "I did it Mommy!" "Did what?" I asked her. "I tee-teed just like Cole!" I was a little puzzled, Cole is her best boy friend. I checked out the potty, it had some spray on the seat. Apparently, she had successfully maneuvered peeing standing up. There was none on the floor and none on her clothes...I was impressed, yet I hope she sticks to her own tee-tee style in the future!

post signature

12 comments:

Jennisa said...

now, THAT made me laugh!!!! I don't even know if I could do that! You got skills, Miss Abby!!!

Dena said...

that abby - always tryin' something new and exciting! she is gonna keep us soooo busy!

Mari said...

Now that is an accomplishment! Such a talented kid. Too funny!

The Birds Nest said...

Very impressive!! I think it would better to stick to her own style, though, because she might start getting on her clothes, the floor, the toilet seat...Hehe!! That's funny!!!

Jeffcoat House said...

OMGosh! That is too hysterical! I'm just thinking those are some pretty strong thigh muscles for that to take place logistically.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

WOW...how funny!

Mel's World said...

That is some serious skills...

Too funny!

Terri said...

How funny! If you ever move to China, get used to going that way. They've got some stand up ones there!

The LaBouffs said...

Impressive! I tell ya what...that little ole Cole sounds like trouble for Abby ;) ha ha ha

Lindsay said...

It is so precious the things there little minds come up with!

jenniedub said...

Too, too cute! :)

Merrie said...

I'm laughing so hard! I understand since I had 2 boys before the girls. It can be very confusing - all the while hilarious!