Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday 13

Thirteen things I hope to do in the ATL

1. Stay on my diet (insert sarcasm here)
2. smock, I have an Easter dress pleated and ready to go.
3. blog, Kane is letting me take his laptop!
4. Do the Feb calendar for playgroup
5. Laugh and smile a whole lot
6. Not spend any money....hmmmmm, you say cash and carry?
7. Not do dishes
8. Get through a whole day without getting snot on my shirt and wiping someone besides myself!
9. Rest, it may be "work" but I think it may be less exhausting than Mommy-ing.
10. Hand pick what the ville will be wearing Fall 2008, kind of powerful don't you think? ;)
11. Listen to some podcasts on my nano...I love my nano.
12. Pedicure, self performed of course...hopefully I can talk Dena into the same. Man it sho is time!
13. Take some fun pictures to blog! Post you soon!!!


post signature

9 comments:

Amy said...

Y'all have fun! Y'all are perfect for the "job"!!

Mari said...

That's a great list - I think you can do it!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Good luck with the no spending money thing!
Have a blast- I know you will

jenniedub said...

Have fun. I take it yall are going to the market? My sis will be there with her shop this weekend. She always has some good stories when she comes back!

Terri said...

Lucky you, getting to take the laptop. Enjoy your mini "vacation" I'm sure it will be tons of fun!

Lindsay said...

enjoy! and be safe!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Sounds fun!

Mari said...

Stop by my blog to pick up an award!

Dena said...

So I can't believe we didn't take ANY pictures of ourselves but who had the time??? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for going with me!!! It was sooooo fun!