Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Trek

Cole's hair has been growing up, err out I mean. I wonder how long it has to get to lay down? I see a buzz cut in his future!

I just LOVE this coat! I special ordered it from Dena and am glad she can wear it now that it's chilly! It is the same material as her lovie pillow and crib bedding. I just want to eat that face up!


Yesterday we were supposed to have a visit from the Jeffcoats. Abby was devastated when, as we were waiting for them to drive up, they called...from their house. I could not stand her sad face so we jumped in the car and took a drive. It was 1.5 hours one way, but we had sooo much fun seeing our friends! The girls were fine in the car, although the Pocahontas playing on the dvd didn't hurt! It was so cold (40ish) and we bundled up to play outside after the kids were bored of the inside. A good time was had by all. I was glad to see where Sugar lives and make the trip so Abby could see her best bud Cole, they are truly 2 peas in a pod. After all she talks about him everyday!
This picture of Reese I HAD to include! Just look at that belly! I could eat it up. It was full of popcorn, she had 4 helpings to Abby's 1! In the last few days she had started watching tv with us, for short periods of time. It is great to have the whole fam on the couch for wind down time...that's what we do in our bed time routine. Before she just wandered around and got into trouble and it was hard to keep Abby on the couch if Reese was playing. So Reese just ended up going to bed earlier. I love a baby on the couch!

10 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

How fun!! I could eat that Reese up too, but then again they are all so stinkin' cute!! I just want to kiss that cute little popcorn belly!! I'm glad you had a good time with the Jeffcoats.

Terri said...

Baby tummies are so cute. You just want to squish them! And I love that coat too. It looks so soft and warm!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I love those pics! Reese's face is adorable in that coat pic, but HOW CUTE IS THAT TUMMY?!?!? Plus, a bow without clothes...that's just cute. :)

Jeffcoat House said...

We LOVED the visit and are so glad you made the drive up!!

Lindsay said...

I love the picture of Reese eating popcorn..and I totally understand you driving that far! It is so sad to see disapointment on their little faces!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

You should enter that picture of Reese into some Baby contest- that is the cutest thing!

Love the coat too- it looks so soft and comfy.

Mari said...

That picture just makes me laugh - so cute. The coat is adorable - that Dena finds the best things!

Kim said...

I clicked on the top pic to make it bigger and that Reese, I tell ya she is so cute, and of course so are the other two! That hair of Cole's sure is wild, but then again so id Landen's right now.

Popcorn belly!

Dena said...

that's my girl -

wowsa the boys hair is long - i like it!

Jamie said...

That coat is so darn cute!
I love the popcorn picture. My belly probably looks like that too, when I sit on the couch :)