Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two-fer Tuesday

Two things about each of us!

Mommy

1) This is bookwork crunch time for me, yuck. I have w-2's, 1099's, w-3, 940, 941, quarterlies and bills to do....and no energy to do it.

2) Just got back from market with Dena. We had a great time, but it was exhausting. I needed one day to rest and veg before jumping back in. No rest for the mommies!

Daddy

1) He has turned into a clean freak. Once he joined me in my messiness, now he picks up after all of us and fusses when we make a mess. Go figure.

2) LOVES xbox live now. It hooks into the Internet and he plays with people all over the world. He wears a little headset and talks to them. It's pretty funny to hear him say things every once in a while like "airstrike, airstrike!!!" He uses MOST of his free time playing this and has taken over the tv.

Abby

1) Hasn't had to take any benedryl in 5 days for her allergic hives! Praise the Lord, that's awesome.

2) SpongeBob is her new favorite tv show...I can't stand it. She calls it "Bob." as in, "Mommy, I want to watch Bob."

Reese

1) Her finicky eating has been super annoying lately. She won't eat much else but raisins. What she does put in her mouth she spits onto the floor...often so Bailey can eat it. Yuck.

2) She has started to try to say some words...so much fun. I am sure only I could understand them but she says: backpack, map and choc choc. She has tried to say Abby, but it's still a far cry.
post signature

8 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

We just got out taxes done the other day- what a relief. I hate that hanging over my head.
Good luck getting all that done.

Mari said...

Glad you are back from market - hope you had fun! Soon Reese will be talking non-stop!

Lindsay said...

Thats fun! Has Reese been watching Diego?..saying backpack and map...

Buffie said...

This is great!!! Sorry about the bookwork, at least there is an end in sight. Tell Kane I need a size 6 (yeah right) in the bootleg cut jeans...hehe!!

Terri said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun.
As for the taxes, we're still getting W2's in the mail, ugh..
I hate taxes.
At least Reese is eating raisins, they're healthy right?

Anonymous said...

O my Lil Reeser!! I am pretty sure she said Sarah the other day!
~Sarah

Jennisa said...

Well, now, that was a fun list to read! Sounds like Reese and Avery have close to the same non-existent appetite!

Dena said...

I am sooo glad abby hasn't needed the meds! hooray and dude I can't wait til the resser can talk!!! it will be soooooooo awesome!