Two things about each of us!
1) This is bookwork crunch time for me, yuck. I have w-2's, 1099's, w-3, 940, 941, quarterlies and bills to do....and no energy to do it.
2) Just got back from market with Dena. We had a great time, but it was exhausting. I needed one day to rest and veg before jumping back in. No rest for the mommies!
1) He has turned into a clean freak. Once he joined me in my messiness, now he picks up after all of us and fusses when we make a mess. Go figure.
2) LOVES xbox live now. It hooks into the Internet and he plays with people all over the world. He wears a little headset and talks to them. It's pretty funny to hear him say things every once in a while like "airstrike, airstrike!!!" He uses MOST of his free time playing this and has taken over the tv.
1) Hasn't had to take any benedryl in 5 days for her allergic hives! Praise the Lord, that's awesome.
2) SpongeBob is her new favorite tv show...I can't stand it. She calls it "Bob." as in, "Mommy, I want to watch Bob."
1) Her finicky eating has been super annoying lately. She won't eat much else but raisins. What she does put in her mouth she spits onto the floor...often so Bailey can eat it. Yuck.
2) She has started to try to say some words...so much fun. I am sure only I could understand them but she says: backpack, map and choc choc. She has tried to say Abby, but it's still a far cry.