Saturday, February 16, 2008

A great day

UPDATE: The Tiffany box had a gold "Return to Tiffany" signature heart pendant in it....that's what I hinted for, by email of the link. ;) I tried to get a picture but you could only do a link, which had all the purchase info and price. Not as much fun to include all of that stuff!





This year is the first year, that I can remember, that we had a really great Valentine's Day! It may have taken Kane 12 years to get the hang of it but I think it was worth the wait. We started off the day with flowers for me and ballons for the girls...then the little blue box that no special occasion is complete without. He remembered everything. The girls and I visited my parents at work to pick up some surcies and hangout. Then we had Chick fil a for lunch. I did have to do some bookwork during naptime which stunk, but that is normal. Kane and I went to dinner downtown at a really yummy place and had a really nice and romantic evening. It was great...I am ready for next year already!!!
When we were visiting Mimi and Papa, it was time to go. My Dad said Abby, I love you. See you later alligator...I said "Abby, what do you say?" She said " my daddy say 'peace out.' "She is so hillarious!

post signature

11 comments:

Dena said...

hahahahahaha- he do say peace out! And FINALLY - flowers and Tiffany - what more is there?

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I love the peace out!
I want to know what jewelry you got in the blue box.
How fun!

Mari said...

Ditto what Cheri said - what was in the blue box? Sounds like a wonderful day!

Amy said...

Such a hip little chick!

davispictures said...

What was in the Blue box?!?!
I'm still working on Nate. I pray to God it won't take him 12 years! At least this year I got a gift. We're making progress. Last year it was a giftcard...to TARGET. Sweep me off my feet, why don't ya?

Kim said...

That is way funy for a couple reasons, one b/c she says her daddy "say peace out" and Landen say "peace out" sometimes when suppsed to say bye also..... lol

Lindsay said...

Kane did good! Glad you all had a good day. The necklace is very pretty!

Jeffcoat House said...

I'm glad you had a super duper day- despite the unnecessary trip to the mall. Those boys!

The LaBouffs said...

Wow! It sure does sound like Kane got it down! I'm jealous!

Peace out...that's just HILARIOUS! Our little sponges spill out everything we say!

Terri said...

That Reese is so hilarious. Isn't it amazing what they learn from us?

Ang said...

That is totally hilarious!! From the mouth of babes! :) Your blog just warms my heart!! Thank you for sharing it!